Dandelion Fields KAL
Join us for this free KAL of Lesley Anne Robinson’s Dandelion Fields Shawl.
A half circle shawl with delicate lace inspired by blooming dandelions, knit using the two-color brioche stitch. Using two skeins of fingering weight yarn, this shawl is the perfect lightweight summer accessory to throw around your shoulders. The idea and inspiration for this shawl came to life by imagining rows of dandelions in a field, blossoming and blooming until finally releasing their seeds into the wild.
Two different times are available to meet your individual needs:
- Mondays 6-8pm
- Wednesdays 1-4pm
Help will be available as you learn the basics of brioche knitting.
If you buy materials for this KAL at Pingora Yarns, you will get a 10% discount on those materials!
Cowboy Yarn Crawl!
July 1- September 30
It’s time for a Wyoming Yarn Crawl!
When traveling through Wy0ming this summer, plan your trip to include a visit to our local yarn shops!
Yarn Crawl specifics:
- Runs from July 1st through September 30th, 2018.
- Passports will be available in shops on June 1, 2018.
- Participants must be present to get their passport stamped or punched.
- Each shop will provide a unique stitch marker to participants.
- Participants who travel to all 8 shops can enter to win a grand prize. Completed cards must be presented to any shop by October 1, 2018 to be eligible for the grand prize.
- Grand prize will consist of a basket containing yarns and/or kits donated by each shop.
Each shop will have additional items for those participating.