Optimize your Ravelry Experience
Saturday, September 28 1-3pm
Ravelry is a free social networking service that functions as an organizational tool for a variety of fiber arts, including knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving. Members share projects, ideas, and collections of tools, yarn, and fiber.
In this class you will learn how to do the following:
- Use filters to find a pattern that is just right for your needs
- Use queues to organize the projects you want to create
- Create a project where you document the fiber used, any modifications used, and how to upload pictures of your work
- Join groups and search for events near you
- Curate a list of the needles and hooks you own
All you need to bring is a device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) that can connect to the internet, and access to some of your photos of projects.
8 in stock